HZ FATIMA SISTERHOOD SCHOOL
We traveled a considerable distance on dirt roads to reach this makeshift school in a small village in Wa, Ghana. In a lush, empty area, there were classrooms with mud walls and tin roofs. When there weren't enough classes, a few more were opened with hasty fixes, but their predicament got worse. In fact, a classroom was teaching under the shade of a large acacia tree. We learned that there are 500 students in Kadoli village. The students used stones and logs as rows because the facilities weren't adequate. The classrooms' interiors were dark and unclean.
Our Hopeful Schools in Ghana
Our school project, which has 12 classrooms in the village of Kadoli where students can study in a healthy way, has been put into action with your help.
What Goals Do We Have?
Our goal is to sustain this lovely project, which we completed with the help of our wonderful donors. We will ensure regular control of the aid (our school) to ensure that our students, whose education we have started, regularly benefit from this project. As a result, we will work to maintain this beneficial project that we have been working on jointly. Thanks to your ongoing support, we are able to help thousands of students get ready for life in the real world and guide them toward independence and usefulness.
What Have We Achieved?
- Twelve classrooms were constructed for students of all ages, including three for kindergarten, three for primary school, three for secondary school, and three for high school.
- The classroom boards, desks, and chairs were all renewed.
- The school's fundamental buildings, including the administration building, teacher's rooms, and restrooms, were also constructed.
- A deep-drilled water well with a tank was constructed to meet the school's water needs.
- Courts for basketball and football were set up for sporting events.
How Can I Donate?
- You can make any amount of donation using a credit card or by using our account numbers if you want to have a stake in the school we're building in Ghana.
- Contact us for more information at [email protected] or by calling +90 216 349 49 08